Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bucket List

People may find me crazy but i love living in my dream world,I dream of things which i want to be fulfilled in my lifetime , I call it bucket list :) .


1. I wish i was VIKI(if you remember small wonder), so that i could read all the books on earth and digest them and follow good things.(how i wish i could know everything right from networks to human psychology to fairy tales).


2. I wish i could be mickey who travels round the world , that mysterious yet majestic egyptian pyramids , those giant Polar bears in polar region,what a delight african forest would be , i just cant imagine what my reaction would be for those wonderful reefs in australia , how can i forget asian great wall of china.(Though i still love my india which has all the flavour in it ).


3. I wish i was so powerful to help the needy ,to wipe those tears from hungry eyes, to provide education to the poor insatiable minds et al...


4. I wish i could read somehow get into the minds of einstein , vivekananda and draw all their knowledge and wisdom.


5. I wish i owned a big estate with a small stone house in the centre and surrounded by trees full of deleicious fruits with birds chirping , cats and deers roaming around , and a stream nearby where i could sit and watch that beautiful mountain.


6. I wish.... Actually many more which i will post sometime later :)

2 comments:

  1. wish wish.. fine.. dats da way to keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe i agree ,new addition I wish i had a genie like in I dream of genie :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs