Wednesday, October 23, 2013

when Present will be the past of future...

I wish I am what I was when I wished I was what I am!

I was reading an article about past in marcandangel, and my thoughts started wandering.

Any loaded philosophical book you read, they all shout out saying don't let your past affect you and ask you to live in present. To be frank it doesnt make one bit of sense to me..Isn't past is what makes us what we are ? Every time we look at heavenly distant object we are always looking at the past isnt it given the time taken by the light to travel record and process in brain? So the whole concept of time and past itself is goofed up isn't it?

Re-cognition itself means cognizing what is known right? Any action be it Object identification, color processing  is all based on the reference to past, then how is it that we can break the continum ? Or is not that past that is talked about ? If not what is that past ??

Now if I think of my recent past, then I can think of changing job,  I was in my all time low on concentration and not in the right mindset to change, so much that some people told that it would
be a career suicide that I would be committing to move out of my forte at that juncture
and plunge into something unknown, But one article on joyfear made me take that decision  and I am not dead yet so it was not suicide afterall, Thank god for that as I didn't have to be a Phoenix!
But thinking again May be I am not even 10% good as i used to be but then in the process and have been guilty about it at times, But then I have tried to make myself as uncomfortable as possible and this has given me a all new perspective which again would help me way forward.. As TS Eliot says the way up is the way down and vice versa..

See this is what happens, most of the time with past you tend  to remember the negative and we often ask "why me ?"(This song  perfectly reflects my sentiment now) May be that's why there it is said
that the biggest of the battle is always fought in the silent chambers of the mind.

So if i think breaking of the past needs not in not remembering the past but to build positively on it,Accepting things and moving on, The thought is well captured in this article by scott adams. So there is hope afterall. Probably  that would be the first step to living in present i suppose. When there is no way One can change the past, it's always possible to make my present the best I can do so that In future my past has something nice to say ??
Let me experiment and see how it goes..

Why am i writing this ? Somehow writing has been my thought cache flush.. Now for all of you If I have depressed you or this whole article didn't make sense listen to this Yeh hosla song ...

After All tomorrow is another day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs